Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Amped Outdoors LLC. be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
Amped Outdoors LLC. warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 1yr on electronics and 2-5yrs on batteries from date of purchase or MFG date if proof of purchase is unattainable. Warranty period is stated in product description. This warranty extends to the original buyer only.
Within the period of this warranty, Amped Outdoors LLC. will replace, free of charge up to 3yrs, prorated for 4-5yrs; any part proving defective in material or workmanship with equivalent or greater product. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an Amped Outdoors LLC. technician.
6-55Ah - 2yrs. Replacement
60Ah+ - 3yrs. Replacement plus 2yrs prorated for a total of 5 Year Warranty.
All expenses related to replacing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Amped Outdoors LLC. except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer:
- Repairs or replacement for misuse or abuse of product listed under exclusions.
- Unauthorized return or repair of product without following proper warranty service steps.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than an Amped Outdoors LLC. authorized service technician.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-914-7274. Most warranty claims end up being educational or charging related issues, which can easily be resolved through troubleshooting. If we deem your product is defective after troubleshooting first, then, you will be issued an RMA number and can move to step 2.
- The buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it with prepaid return label, together with RMA# to:
- If deemed defective, Amped Outdoors LLC. will ship out a new product at no charge. If deemed non-defective, Amped Outdoors LLC. will ship the original product back with explanation and test results. If deemed excluded from warranty due to what was listed under exclusions, Amped Outdoors LLC. will contact customer to discuss service cost or replacement options.
Product registration is not required. Purchased made directly from Amped Outdoors LLC. will remain on file. Purchases from authorized resellers will be warrantied based on the purchase receipt date. If no purchase receipt is available, each product has a mfg. code we can determine warranty terms from.
Notice to Buyer
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. You have the right to bring any action at law or equity to resolve disputes concerning or to enforce the provisions of this warranty.
If the buyer disagrees over either's performance under the terms of this warranty, the buyer may submit the matter for resolution to email@example.com. The buyer shall not be responsible for expenses incurred in submitting a dispute for resolution under the terms of this paragraph. The buyer is required to submit any dispute for resolution under this paragraph before pursuing any legal remedies to which he or she may be entitled.